BUM Edition 6: Order reflects variously on topics including social hierarchy, neurodiversity, parental love, artificial intelligence, productivity, gendered space, co-design, folklore and landscape.
Available in a limited edition of 150, BUM Edition 6 contains contributions by international artists, writers, architects and designers including:
- Could We Work Less? by Amy Sullivan
- Chocolate and Dirty Clothes by Benedetta Sanrocco
- Errand and The Epiphany by Mark David Flynn and Cristina Gaidos
- A City of One’s Own by Merve Ünlü
- Growing Zvedlana De Lana
- Season of the Witch by Judith Jung
- PTA by Yuna Goda
- Swamp Tales by Rebecca Faulkner and Piotr Kruk
- Almost by Olivia Bouzyk
- Agata Stańczak (Table Time – Cover Art)
- Erica Borgato (Could We Work Less?)
- Piotr Depta Kleśta (A City of One’s Own)
- Olive Couri (Season of the Witch)
- Shoko Matsuki (PTA)
- Roosa Melentjeff (Mis Order – Credits Art)
Designed and edited by Lee Marable in London, United Kingdom
Printed by Antonia Stringer at Earthbound Press in London, United Kingdom using a Risograph MZ1070 Duplicator
Free shipping within the UK!
Please note that BUM is sold Delivered Duty Unpaid to customers outside the UK. As such, international customers are responsible for the payment of any customs/import duties, taxes and additional delivery costs which may be applicable.