BUM Edition 4: Hone
£8.50 – £10.50
What can we learn from unlearning? Will collective action save Britain’s pubs? Can gradual change be anticipated, or even designed? How does iteration affect spontaneity, thought and beauty? Should we aim to miss?
BUM Edition 4: Hone is available now (!) in a limited edition of 150 risograph-printed magazines. The edition gathers articles, projects and artworks from international contributors including:
- Outeiro House by architect Rute Peixoto
- Find Phenomena: Meanwhile… by critic Franny Françoise
- Unlearning as an Act of Resistance by curator Lara Chapman
- Bottom(s) Up: Saving Your Local by architects Mark David Flynn and Cristina Gaidos
- MOBIU1 & MOBIU2 by artist Kajsa Bolve
- The Beauty of the Toad by artist Alice Gautier
- Why I Aim to Miss! by public servant Ashleigh Watkins
- Invitations by artist Matt Page
- Printing the Fieldbrook Giant by artist Josh Krute
Layout design, editing and binding by Roosa Melentjeff and Lee Marable in Helsinki, Finland.
Risograph printed by Claire Guyot at Riso On The Moon in Toulouse, France.