BUM Edition 3: Steps
€10,00 – €12,00
An express bus rattles towards Ofunato; a cracker cracks in a cricket match; a photographer crouches in a disused canal; a dress dances with its friend Contrary Wind; a convent encloses an oasis of orange trees; a laptop fan blows hot air onto your thighs…
BUM Edition 3: Steps is available now (!) in a limited edition of 150 risograph-printed magazines. The edition gathers articles, projects and artworks from international contributors including:
- Is “Reconstruction” Right? by writer Ayano Yoshida
- Finding Phenomena: Lippakioski by Franny Françoise
- Slippery Mayo by artist Laura Cemin
- Psychogeographical Steps In Barcelona by designers Clément Rames and Roger Guilemany
- Rise and Run by architect Essi Oikarinen
- One More Try by designer and illustrator Johan Gaussens
- Cooking Though Illustration by maker Mariana Núñez Sánchez
- My Day As A Turquoise Dress by textile designer Eve Hamari
- The Flight At Combe Hay by photographer Dave Merritt
- Wallpaper No. 2 by architect Lee Marable
Layout design, editing and binding by Roosa Melentjeff and Lee Marable in Helsinki, Finland.
Risograph printed by Anna and Johanna at Jemini Press in Stockholm, Sweden.