BUM Edition 2: Just
€15,00 – €20,00
BUM Edition 2: Just is here! Available in a limited edition of 150 individually numbered, risograph-printed magazines.
What makes a good public space? When is a species invasive? Why can’t I find a good public toilet? And what on earth is going down on Second Street? BUM Edition 2 gathers a series of articles, projects and artworks from artists, architects and designers around the theme ‘Just’.
- Just Toilets by architect Marianna Janowicz
- Finding Phenomena: Democratic Sports by Franny Françoise
- Love Thy (Non-Human) Neighbour by designer Louize Harries
- Just A Second by visual artist Dominique Ellis
- Umpire Chairs by visual artist and architect Elisabeth Ek
- That’s Not Just the Way It Is! by civil servant Ashleigh Watkins
- Zoom Room by interior architect Markus Holste
- All Inclusive by architectural designer Cristina Gaidos and architect Mark David Flynn
- Don’t Go Don’t Go Don’t Go Stay Here / Don’t Ever End by painter Linden Carter
- Panopti-fun by architect Lee Marable
Risograph printed in Stockholm Sweden by Anna and Johanna at Jemini Press.
Binding, layout design and editing by Roosa Melentjeff and Lee Marable.